The controller of the personal data of the Users of the Website is Kanlux Spółka Akcyjna, with its registered office at Objazdowa 1-3, 41-922 Radzionków Read more...
1. Contact details of the Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal data is being processed in order to respond to your enquiry. The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
3. The recipients of your personal data include the affiliates of the Controller, as well as the employees, associates, and persons providing services to the Controller and their affiliates, whom the Controller entrusts with the processing of the data, or who will be authorised by to process such data, in particular the persons who support the Controller in operating the Website and fulfilling the agreement, including in the field of IT services.
4. The Controller does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or an international organisation.
5. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to answer the questions asked in enquiries.
6. In the cases provided for in the provisions of the law, you have the right to:
a) access your data;
b) rectify your data;
c) demand that your data be removed;
d) demand that the processing of your data be restricted;
e) object to the processing of your personal data;
f) transfer your data;
g) file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data-Protection Office – if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
7. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary in order to receive a response to enquiries.
8. No automated decisions, including through profiling, will be made based on your personal data.
9. Once the processing of your personal data for the original purpose has been completed, the data will not be processed for any other purpose.